Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Callie's Foxy Fox...

I'm in the middle of a sweater project which I'm doing from scratch with no pattern which means I need to occasionally take a break here and there and knit something up which requires no real thinking. Just some fun mindless knitting, you what I mean? Lo and behold, I remembered TOK's Mr. Fox Stole My Heart which I knitted up for MB and thought it would be a cute project to make for Callie Bear; plus use up some of my stash! But did I just end up knitting this cute adorable fox from straight from the pattern? No, of course not. Silly me. I actually combined it with Zoe Woods' Faux Fox Fur Stole. You can check out my pattern notes on my raverly page which I aptly named Two-N-One Fox. Now Callie & Aunt Mary Beth are super stylish in their fox stoles :)





© natandcallie
© natandcallie
© natandcallie

No comments:

Post a Comment