Thursday, September 20, 2012

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ...


"So when the cat has got your tongue, there's no need for dismay! Just summon up this word and then you've got a lot to say! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" 
                                                                                                         - Mary Poppins




© natandcallie

© natandcallie


© natandcallie

I just love how this coat turned out! I can't wait for Callie to wear it so I can actually post pictures of her in it, but alas it's still hot in the Valley (about 98℉ as I type this...ugh) and having a 2 year old model in this heat is not gonna happen. It was a very quick and fun knit and I'm sure I'll be making another one as soon as Callie outgrows this one :) How could I not? Too cute!!!

The pattern is from a very talented knit wear design by the name of Lorriane Hearn. You can check out ALL her patterns for sale on her website at http://www.mypdfpatterns.com and at her raverly.com page at http://www.ravelry.com/designers/lorraine-hearn. The pattern for this jacket is the Eco Knit Child/Adult Adaptable Horseshoe Jacket and is found in her Aspley Collection Book 1. The first time I saw it on raverly, I knew I just had to have it. I actually changed up a few things on this knit, but for more precise notes, check out my raverly page at http://www.ravelry.com/projects/natandcallie/eco-knit-child-adult-adaptable-horseshoe-jacket.

Now onto my next project...

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment