Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Test Knitting = Free Patterns

Hello my Friends…

So lately I've been doing some test knitting for independent designers and I'm really enjoying it. Not only do I get patterns for free, but it's a great reason to use up some of my stash (of course to then have an excuse to buy more yarn)!

I finished up a Bel Lindo beanie by Erika Shmerika Designs and used up some of my Malabrigo I had. I love the yarn, but the color way in my stash is not my favorite. However, I think this beanie does it justice. The hat construction is different than your typically one, but it looks pretty neat. I used a provisional cast-on and then just knitted away and finished with a three-needle bind-off. That's my student worker modeling. She's too cute!

@natandcallie

@natandcallie

@natandcallie

No comments:

Post a Comment